Lewis Hamilton - Page 36

Max Verstappen Could Replace Bottas At Mercedes In 2022

Max Verstappen could part ways with Red Bull Racing at the end of the 2021 Formula One season, according to the De Telegraaf newspaper, which reports he has an exit clause in his active contract. And, with Valtteri Bottas’ new contract only running for the 2021 season, the Dutchman could be looking to join Lewis

More

Kimi Raikkonen Pokes Fun At Lewis Hamilton Via Instagram Post

Kimi Raikkonen has poked fun at Lewis Hamilton on social media. He posted a meme which consists of a shirtless picture of James Hunt alongside an image of Hamilton on a scooter. READ: Alfa Romeo Planning To Soon Finalise 2021 Driver Line-Up The meme, which has been circulating all over social media, is captioned “Evolution

More

Verstappen ‘Has What It Takes’ To Break Schumacher’s F1 Records – Wurz

Max Verstappen has the potential to break Lewis Hamilton’s and Michael Schumacher’s Formula One records, according to ex-F1 driver Alexander Wurz. “Of course he has to hope for a good car to become world champion. If he succeeds, he can overtake Lewis Hamilton and Michael Schumacher in the record books. He has what it takes,”

More

FIA Won’t Punish Lewis Hamilton For Breonna Taylor T-Shirt

The FIA has said it will not investigate Lewis Hamilton for wearing a t-shirt which called for the police officers who killed Breonna Taylor to be imprisoned, according to the BBC. Instead, they will clarify the rules and guidelines surrounding what drivers can and can’t wear on the podium and before the race. READ: 78%

More

78% Of F1 Fans Think Hamilton Should Be Penalised For Breonna Taylor Tribute

78 percent of Formula One fans think Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton should be penalised for wearing a t-shirt during the podium ceremony at Mugello which called for the police officers who killed Breonna Taylor to be imprisoned. The other 22 percent who participated in Formula1News.co.uk’s survey on the matter said he shouldn’t be punished for

More

FIA Investigating Lewis Hamilton Over Breonna Taylor Tribute

The FIA is investigating Lewis Hamilton for wearing a t-shirt which paid tribute to Breonna Taylor and demanded that the police officers who shot her dead earlier this year be jailed. An FIA spokesperson was quoted as saying the matter is “under active consideration.” READ: Vettel Reveals Why He Didn’t Buy Schumacher’s Ferrari F2004 Hamilton,

More

Fans Slam Formula One For ‘Censoring’ Hamilton’s Breonna Taylor Tribute

Fans have criticised Formula One on social media for “censoring” Lewis Hamilton’s tribute to Breonna Taylor – an African-American who was shot dead by officers of the Louisville Metro Police Department earlier this year. After winning the Tuscan Grand Prix, Hamilton put on a t-shirt emblazoned with “Arrest the cops who killed Breonna Taylor.” READ:

More

Grosjean: Bottas ‘Should Be F****** Banned’ For Tuscan GP Restart

The safety car was deployed on the first lap of the inaugural Tuscan Grand Prix after three cars collided – and there was even more carnage during the restart. A series of collisions took place down the start-finish straight, leading to the race being red-flagged. READ: Mercedes Insist Story About £700mn Ineos Takeover & Rebrand

More

Hamilton Wins Action-Packed Tuscan GP, Albon Takes First F1 Podium

Lewis Hamilton has extended his lead in the Formula One Drivers’ Standings after taking victory at the inaugural Tuscan Grand Prix at Mugello. Team-mate Valtteri Bottas finished in second place despite overtaking Hamilton at the start of the Grand Prix. READ: Wolff To Leave Mercedes After £700mn Ineos Takeover & Rebrand – Reports Alex Albon

More

Sebastian Vettel: Lewis Hamilton ‘Will Never Be My Hero’

Sebastian Vettel, who will leave Scuderia Ferrari for Aston Martin Racing at the end of the 2020 season, has said six-time World Champion Lewis Hamilton will never be his hero. In an interview with the Italian edition of Sky Sport, Vettel said: “It’s a shame. On the one hand, it’s very simple for him but

More