Formula1News.co.uk is looking to grow its team with a handful of news writers ahead of the publication’s relaunch on Monday, 13 December.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most popular dedicated F1 news sites and turn your passion into your job.
Job Role: News Writer
Employment Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: Dependent on experience and working hours
The successful candidate will:
- Keep abreast of the latest F1 news and forge relationships with sources in the paddock
- Source and write articles, including straight news, features, interviews and listicles
- Format and input their articles into our content management system (CMS)
- Work closely with the editor to ensure Formula1News.co.uk’s editorial standards are being met
- A minimum of two years of demonstrable experience as a journalist
- A solid understanding of all aspects of Formula 1 and the recent history of the sport
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Familiar with WordPress and optimising content for search engines
- Previous motorsports or F1 journalistic experience is highly desirable
To apply for this role, please get in touch with Suliman Mulhem, our founder and managing editor, by sending an email to Editor@formula1news.co.uk.
Please be sure to attach a copy of your CV, a cover letter, and at least five examples of F1 articles you’ve written (ideally a combination of straight news and features/analysis.)
Disclaimer: We are in no way affiliated with Formula 1, Formula One Management, Formula One Administration, Formula One Licensing BV or any other subsidiary associated with the official Formula One governing organisations.