If you’re a fan of F1, the chances that you enjoy watching all the races drivers compete in, trying to guess what will happen, are high. You will make bets in your head, trying to predict the outcome of the race. But if you love gambling and you know how to have fun while placing bets online, there is a chance that you could also be betting on F1 at the safest mobile casinos and even try to land a massive win right in your pocket. In this post, we will look into F1 betting so that you can monetize your love for motor racing and do it like a pro. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
If you know what you’re doing, betting on Formula 1 (F1) auto racing can be both exciting and rewarding. Are you just starting your F1 betting career or want to improve? You’ve come to the right place! Our betting gurus have created a list of their top F1 betting tips and tactics to help you win big. Some of these suggestions may appear obvious, while others may be more complicated. Basically, we have something for everyone, no matter where you are in your F1 betting experience.
F1 fans may choose from a variety of betting options as they play at top casinos from BestAuCasinosOnline ratings. You should be able to discover a market that is a good fit for you – from simple bets to novelty wagers. We will look at some of the most popular F1 bets below to give you an idea of what to expect when developing your betting tactics.
In Formula One, an outright prediction is a wager put on a future outcome, such as the winner of the Drivers’ Championship or the Constructors’ Championship. You may, for example, wager on Lewis Hamilton winning the Drivers’ Championship and/or Mercedes winning the Constructors’ Championship.
In line with the preceding instances, betting on Lewis Hamilton to be crowned F1 champion at the end of the season implies that he must finish the season with the most points. To win the Constructors’ Championship, Constructors must also finish with the most points from both of their drivers. Both bets can only be cashed if it is mathematically impossible for one driver/constructor to be captured by another. Other outright bets available for F1 betting fans include wagers on drivers to win any race during the season, driver-against-driver bets, etc.
Placing bets on your favourite Grand Prix is one of the most thrilling aspects of being an F1 betting enthusiast. Alternatively, even if the Grand Prix of the day is your least favourite, you may make it more intriguing with some shrewd bets. There are several markets for each race, but they are very similar.
The following are the most typical Grand Prix bets:
- Winning Driver – It’s as easy as it sounds. This is a wager on a driver you expect to win the race. For example, you may wager on Lewis Hamilton to win the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. You win your wager if Hamilton completes all laps and finishes first;
- Winning Constructor – While there will most likely be two Mercedes cars on the circuit, there will only be one Lewis Hamilton (Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas, for example). A wager on Mercedes as the winning constructor gives you two opportunities to win with Lewis and Bottas;
- Fastest Qualifier – This is the most popular bet on the Qualifying session, and it might pay off if you predict the driver who completes the session in the quickest time. It is a fairly simple bet to grasp if you know at least something about F1;
- Podium Finish – This is another simple bet that is popular among racing fans. The bet works as follows: if you pick a driver to finish on the podium and that driver wins the race or comes in second or third, you win your wager. Since there are three opportunities to win, this is a good wager for novices (in comparison to simply choosing a race winner when there is just one chance to win);
- Pole Position – You will win this bet if you correctly predict the driver completing all laps and qualifying Session 3 with the quickest time in less than 12 minutes. This is another wager that must be put prior to qualifying;
- Fastest Lap – One of the things we like about F1 betting is how straightforward many bets are. The Fastest Lap bet is no exception. Simply choose the driver you believe will finish the quickest lap, and you will earn.
- Winning Margin – If you’ve ever placed an Over/Under bet, you’ll quickly grasp this one. To win this bet, you must decide whether the winning gap between first and second place will be greater or less than the period specified by the sportsbook. A bookmaker, for example, would market this as 5.5 seconds. If you feel it will take longer or shorter than 5.5 seconds, simply put your bet, and you’re off.
- Safety Car – This bet is pretty similar to the one mentioned before. Rather than betting on an Over/Under, you will wager on whether a safety car will arrive during the race. You will wager “Yes” if you believe a safety car will be on track. Otherwise, you’ll bet “No.”
A betting strategy is something that all gamblers should consider carefully. In F1, as in the most profitable sports to bet on, a data-driven sport, concentrating on analytics and history will undoubtedly help you better understand how things function. Following the latest news and staying current on drivers and constructors will help keep you in the loop when it comes to your bets. There are lots of small details that make up the bigger picture.
As a result, understanding how something that many might seem insignificant may help a driver’s chances of winning a race will serve you well. Betting should always be enjoyable, but who doesn’t want to increase their chances of regularly winning?