Job Role: News Writer
Employment Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: Dependent on experience and working hours
Formula1News.co.uk, one of the largest dedicated F1 news publications in the world, is looking to hire a handful of additional news writers to aid the site’s ongoing expansion.
We are based in London, but are open to hiring candidates from across the UK and abroad.
- Working with the editor to identify interesting stories and angles
- Writing engaging news articles to tight deadlines
- Formatting and inputting your articles into our content management system (CMS)
- Forging relationships with pundits and other members of the F1 paddock to help source stories and commentary
- Interviewing ex-F1 drivers and pundits on timely topics and developments
What We’re Looking For
- A passion for all things Formula 1
- A solid understanding of all aspects of Formula 1 and the recent history of the sport
- Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A good eye for detail
- The ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Scope for career development
How to Apply
Please send your CV to our Editor, James Clifford, at Editor@Formula1news.co.uk, outlining how long you’ve been following Formula 1 and your availability.
Disclaimer: We are in no way affiliated with Formula 1, Formula One Management, Formula One Administration, Formula One Licensing BV or any other subsidiary associated with the official Formula One governing organisations.